The GS-911 is a diagnostic tool for BMW Motorcycles. It is a specialized tool consisting of a unique software and hardware combination that allows the BMW motorcycle enthusiast the ability to communicate with the control modules in a safe and controlled manner. The intelligent electronic interface works in combination with Windows PC software and is also available as mobile software.
Use the GS-911 to Read and Clear Diagnostic Fault Codes, Show ECU Information, Reset Service Reminders, Perform Component Function Tests Recalibrate Idle Actuation and more!
This version is designed to be used with 2017-on models that have an OBD-II diagnostic connector. Click on the applications tab above for model fitment. It is compatible with all previous models with a 10-Pin diagnostic connector when used in conjunction with the Female OBD-II Adaptor Cable.
This GS911usb model offers a lower cost alternative to the GS911wifi model. The GS-911usb diagnostic program is the same as the more expensive wifi model, but it differs in the following ways:
USB connectivity only:
- Only works on a Windows PC via provided USB cable. No wifi or cloud connectivity.
- Does not work on Mobile Devices, or Apple computers unless Windows is installed.
- For use on Mac or Mobile devices, please see the GS-911 wifi version.
Enthusiast license only:
- Limited to 10 VIN's for Service Functions (Resetting Service Reminders, Calibrations, ABS Bleed Test, etc.). Will allow Emergency Functionality on an unlimited number of bikes (Read and Clear Fault Codes, Viewing Real-Time Data, etc.).
- Cannot be upgraded to Professional Version. After 10 VIN numbers have been entered it will only perform Service Functions on the VIN's that have been entered. The entered VIN numbers cannot be removed.